Thursday, September 12, 2013

“THE GUILT IS ALREADY DONE”


Law Abiding Citizen is a movie worth watching twice.  This was my first time watching it and I had no clue what scenes I wanted to focus on.  There were a bunch of scenes that I showed the masculine theory in action.  There is a scene where Clyde and the lawyer had a meeting.  The emotions that are thrown around with the words that follow showed that greed, pride, confusing, and most importantly strength.  Clyde’s determination to have the lawyer following his every mood really showed control.  Clyde is going through as many obstacles he has to.  I also have seen the amount of assumptions that men are a certain way. .. The suit and tie, dedication to work.  This movie is deeper than what I anticipated on..

No comments:

Post a Comment